Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chapter 2



“So, have you gone out to any clubs since you’ve moved out here?” Jordan asks
“Not really, I haven’t had much time yet,” I say, pulling up a chair next to Max
“Well, why don’t you let us take you to one?” TK says with a smile
“TK, we’re not taking her to Blush,” Sid says. Busted!
“Gross, no thanks. Don’t you have a girlfriend anyways?” I ask him
“Yeah, she’s coming home tonight,” TK, says
“Tell Miranda that we are all going out tonight, no excuse as to why you shouldn’t come,” Max says
“Fiiiine, we’ll come out with you guys,”
“That’s the spirit!” Jordan says

Later that night, I’m over at Miranda’s, and we are getting ready for our night out with the boys

“They’ve taken well to you!” She says as were doing make up
“Yeah? They are all really nice. There was that one at the end, he was kind of quiet, but wow he’s so cute!” I say
“Ooooh, get it girl! He’s a hottie for sure!”
“Right? But I have to ask…what’s the deal with Jordan, because I’d take him any day!”
“I’m not sure, him and his girlfriend are off and on so much,”
“Um, that’s lame. He’s too gorgeous to be going back and forth with her,”
“Yeah, tell me about it. But focus on the first one!”
“Oh, I will! What about you, don’t you like mister superstar?”
“Yeah, but he definitely lives up to his rep,” she says, as her phone rings
“Hello,” She says
“Hey, the guys and I are outside. We got 2 cabs,” Max says
“Ok, we’ll be down in like 2 minutes,”
“Ok, bye,”

We take one more look in the mirror.  I decided on my favorite A&F ripped jeans and a turquoise off the shoulder shirt, with black open toe heels.  I grabbed my clutch as Miranda and I walked out the door.

“Girl, we’re gonna have these boy’s droolin’ tonight!” she says as we near the cabs full of gorgeous men

“Wow, who knew you ladies could look so beautiful outside of your work uniforms?” Max says playfully, so I give him a little shove
“Yeah, we really have to work on it, but hey,” Miranda throws back at him
“Well, get ready for one hell of a night,” he says, opening the cab door

Sid, TK and Ben skipped out on joining us tonight, and Max informed us that Marc Andre and his wife Vero would be joining us at Diesel.  I was in the back seat of the cab with Jordan and Kris, while Miranda jumped in the cab with Max, Geno and James.  After a few minutes we pulled up and got out of the cabs.  The guys led us through the club and straight up to VIP.

“Wow this is amazing!” Miranda says
“Yeah, talk about superstar treatment up here,” I say
“Well, they love us, what can I say?” Kris says
“Can we get you ladies a drink?” Max asks

After we tell him what we want, him and one of the other guys get drinks and are back within a few minutes, Miranda and I are looking over the balcony, scoping out the rest of the place. 

“Ladies,” we turn around to see the 2 guys with drinks in their hands
“Thanks,” I say
“Your welcome,” he said with a smile. OH…he talks! Never knew.

“Bathroom?” Miranda asks after a few minutes
“Yes,” I say as we walk that way, when Max makes fun of us for going together

“Soo…any progress?” She asks
“Well, he brought my drink to me,” I say
“I think Max planned that,” she says laughing,
“I wouldn’t doubt that! And he talks! He didn’t talk at lunch today, but he has amazing eyes,”
“Girl, just go for it!”
“But he seems shy, I don’t want to scare him off,”
“You wont, just try and talk to him!”
“Ok,”

We rejoin the guys in VIP and are met by 2 new faces, Marc Andre and Vero.  I could tell that I would get along with Vero, she was the kind of girl that tells it like it is and doesn’t take no for an answer, but she’s really sweet too.

“Let’s go dance girls!” She says, grabbing our free hands and leading us down the stairs

*
“How’s it lookin’ down there,” Max says as he stands next to me
“Looks good,” I say as he follows my eyes
“Dude…you’ve been checkin’ her out all night!”
“How can I not? She’s beautiful!”
“Then talk to her!”
“Dude, you know how I am,”
“Yeah, and last I checked, we didn’t bring the captain to the bar,”
“Don’t even compare me to Sid,”
“Well! You best go talk to her before someone else does,”
*

“Girl, he has been watching you like a hawk!” Miranda says as we’re dancing
“Really?” I say
“Yeah, don’t look now, but he was talking to Max, he followed his eyes to see him looking at you,”
“Oh man,”
“Who? I wanna know!” Vero jumps in
“She’s crushin’ on him,” she says trying to motion to him
“Max?”
“No, I’m working on him! Next to Max,”
“Ooh! Go for it! Marc said he can be quiet, but he’s a nice guy,”
“I’m working on it!”

2 comments: